USER ID: You can use one of three options:
- Your JCC student number ("J-Number" begins with a capital "J").
- Your JCC username:
- First 6 characters (or fewer) of your last name
- First character of the first name
- First character of the middle name (only if you provided JCC with your middle name)
- A two digit number
- Your Social Security Number.
Example: Jane M. Anderson would be (andersjm01). If you have a common name, the final number may increase by 1 (andersjm02, andersjm03, etc.). The 2 digit number differentiates duplicate usernames.
PIN: If you are a new student, your PIN will be your birth date in this format: MMDDYY
Example: January 7, 1989 would be 010789
You will be required to change this PIN the first time you log in.
If you are still unable to log in after trying the "Forgot PIN?" button, your PIN number must be manually reset by one of the following JCC offices:
- STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
|Jamestown ||(800) 388-8557 or (716) 338-1018|
|Cattaraugus County ||(716) 376-7508|
|North County Center ||(716) 363-6500|
- CURRENT AND FORMER EMPLOYEES
|Human Resources ||(716) 338-1014|
For other assistance, call (716)338-1122 or email your questions to
. The help desk is staffed between the hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. Please note that the help desk cannot reset your PIN.